openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Web developer <webautomat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests are ignored
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 15:40:48 GMT
While using a "surfire-report:report-only" the following info came up:

Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor {execution: default-attach-descriptor}]
[INFO] Unable to load parent project from a relative path: *Could not find
the model file '/root/pom.xml'*. for project unknown
[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
[INFO] Preparing source:jar
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
[INFO] Preparing source:test-jar
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
[WARNING] Removing: test-jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [source:test-jar {execution: attach-sources}]

John