openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistence.xml properties defined
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 15:02:25 GMT
John,

Do you specify the persistence unit name when you create the entity manager
factory?  If not, you may be picking up the default persistence unit which
likely has those properties defined.  If you do specify the PU name could
you post your persistence.xml and the version of OpenJPA you are using?

-Jeremy