openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tests are ignored
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 13:12:21 GMT
That is a default maven behavior, in how it looks for parent POMs in
../pom.xml by default.  Nothing to worry about - just ignore it.

If you don't want to build certain modules, then in root/openjpa/pom.xml
look for the <modules> section and just comment out the module, like -
    <!-- <module>openjpa-xmlstore</module> -->

But, if you don't build all of the modules (like xmlstore) then you'll
also have to skip building openjpa-all and you'll have to comment
out/remove the dependency in the /root/openjpa/openjpa/pom.xml, which
pulls in openjpa-xmlstore as part of the base openjpa.jar.

The better option, is to copy the openjpa module to something like
openjpa-custom, so you and anyone who gets this modified jar knows it is
not the normal openjpa.jar....

-Donald

On 5/26/10 8:06 AM, Web developer wrote:
> maven is executed from /root/openjpa currently. Why is it trying to find
> /root/openjpa/../pom.xml?
>
> Oh, and one more thing. xmlstore facility is not needed for me. How can I
> remove that from POMs after removing openjpa-xmlstore folder? Some external
> command? John
>
> 2010/5/25 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
>
>> Nothing unexpected.  Normal maven stuff.....
>>
>> -Donald
>>

>> On 5/25/10 11:40 AM, Web developer wrote:
>>> While using a "surfire-report:report-only" the following info came up:
>>>
>>> Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
>>> 'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
>>> [INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
>>> [INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
>>> [INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
>>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
>>> [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor {execution: default-attach-descriptor}]
>>> [INFO] Unable to load parent project from a relative path: *Could not
>> find
>>> the model file '/root/pom.xml'*. for project unknown
>>> [INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
>>> [INFO] Preparing source:jar
>>> [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
>>> invocation.
>>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
>>> [INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
>>> [INFO] Preparing source:test-jar
>>> [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
>>> invocation.
>>> [WARNING] Removing: test-jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
>>> invocation.
>>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
>>> [INFO] [source:test-jar {execution: attach-sources}]
>>>
>>> John

>> add

>> two
CLI
CLI
>> provided.
>> artifacts.

>> input.

>> not

>> from
>> create
>> of

>> here
>> One
>> later.
>> by
>> executed
>> from
>> restricted
>> unique.
>> use
>> profile
>> activation,

>> the

>> /root/openjpa/openjpa-kernel/src/main/jjtree/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/jpql/JPQL.jjt
>>>>>>

>> "/root/openjpa/openjpa-kernel/target/generated-sources/jjtree/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/jpql/Node.java"
>>>>>>

>> /root/openjpa/openjpa-kernel/target/generated-sources/jjtree/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/jpql/JPQL.jj
>>>>>>

>> /root/openjpa/openjpa-kernel/target/generated-sources/jjtree/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/jpql/JPQL.jj
>> delete

>> 'mvn

>> into
I refer to