openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tests are ignored
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 17:59:40 GMT
Those are expected outputs....  Did you get any test results with the
"mvn clean install" run?

If you run "ulimit -n" does it report 8192 or greater?  If not, you'll
need to up the file handle limits.

Also, you need to set some heap sizes before running Maven -
    export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

-Donald