openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject openjpa-examples compilation error
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 19:22:31 GMT
Hello All!

After some break I am trying to do a build from trunk. The ZIP packages are created but the
build fails while compiling examples. It looks like the compiler can't see JPA packages:

[INFO] Compiling 10 source files to /alt/eclipse322/workspace/open-jpa/openjpa-examples/target/classes
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[ERROR] /alt/eclipse322/workspace/open-jpa/openjpa-examples/src/main/java/embeddables/User.java:[24,24]
package javax.persistence does not exist

and 95 other similar errors. I am using maven 2.0.10. Did I forget about something?

Greetings,
Milosz