openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: providing integration tests for known bugs?
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 12:18:28 GMT
Hi Mike!

I did poke that Test on 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT and had 2 findings.

a) adding a @Column(nullable=false) and setting this field null causes an Exception. This
is ok from the test perspective. However I need to retest this with my real world app.

b) I removed the nullable=false but added a
> @Table(name = "ANNOTEST1",
>        uniqueConstraints = @UniqueConstraint(name = "MyStringConstraint", columnNames
= {"myString"}))

which did lead to the old known problem that myString is mandatory again. This is pretty much
the same as reported in OPENJPA-1387 [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1387

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail ----

The unit test for OPENJPA-525 should validate that it's working.
> Could you
try running TestSerializedLobs.java and see if it fails for
> you?

FWIW the tests are running with MySQL 5.1.12 in the 2.0.x branch and
> the
test passed..

Regards,
-mike