openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: providing integration tests for known bugs?
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 10:44:35 GMT
Hoi!

I was now able to reproduce the issue.
I've created an own small project and attached it to OPENJPA-1387 [1]. This also contains
a sample for the issue which is described in OPENJPA-525 [2]

Can anyone test this and show me a workaround (or reopen those 2 bugs)?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1387
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-525