openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ян Программист <webautoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataSource initialization error
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:53:29 GMT
If i try the following:

<property name="openjpa.Sequence"
value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.ClassTableJDBCSeq"/>

1221  embeddables  ERROR  [main] openjpa.Runtime - Failed to create a
provider for "embeddables".
java.lang.RuntimeException: There were errors initializing your
configuration: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfiguration

If I try to do like this:

System.setProperty("ConnectionDriverName", "org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver");
     System.setProperty("ConnectionURL", "jdbc:hsqldb:mem:persist_backend");
        EntityManagerFactory emf =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("embeddables",
System.getProperties());
        EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();
        init(em);
        runQueries(em);

following exceptions are thrown:

1118  embeddables  ERROR  [main] openjpa.Runtime - Failed to create a
provider for "embeddables".
java.lang.RuntimeException: There were errors initializing your
configuration: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfiguration
at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.TableJDBCSeq.setConfiguration(TableJDBCSeq.java:239)
at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:475)
at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:432)
at org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.java:104)
at org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.java:83)
at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getSequenceInstance(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:1390)
at
at
at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ConfigurationImpl.instantiateAll(ConfigurationImpl.java:294)
at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.instantiateAll(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:1602)
at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancerAgent.registerClassLoadEnhancer(PCEnhancerAgent.java:185)
at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancerAgent.premain(PCEnhancerAgent.java:145)
at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancerAgent.loadDynamicAgent(PCEnhancerAgent.java:98)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.loadAgent(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:324)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:100)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:154)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:65)
at
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:150)
at Main.main(Main.java:32)

at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ConfigurationImpl.instantiateAll(ConfigurationImpl.java:308)
[...]
48  embeddables  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
2.0.0-beta3
791  embeddables  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class
"org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.HSQLDictionary".
2819  embeddables  WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"embeddables.ContactInfo" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory
configuration property could not be loaded by
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@7414fe5c; ignoring.
2819  embeddables  WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"embeddables.User" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory configuration
property could not be loaded by sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@7414fe5c;
ignoring.
2820  embeddables  WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"embeddables.Phone" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory configuration
property could not be loaded by sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@7414fe5c;
ignoring.
2820  embeddables  WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"embeddables.Coordinates" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory
configuration property could not be loaded by
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@7414fe5c; ignoring.
2821  embeddables  WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"embeddables.Address" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory configuration
property could not be loaded by sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@7414fe5c;
ignoring.
Exception in thread "main" <openjpa-2.0.0-beta3-r422266:926797 nonfatal user
error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Attempt to cast
instance "user_name1272550012467 user_asdf Cariou Ln Minneapolis, MN 90210
type: cell number:507-555-5555
100 Rodeo Dr Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
1700 W 3rd Ave Flint, MI 48504
4301 Farm Ln. East Lansing, MI 48824 [User]" to PersistenceCapable failed.
 Ensure that it has been enhanced.
FailedObject: user_name1272550012467 user_asdf Cariou Ln Minneapolis, MN
90210 type: cell number:507-555-5555
100 Rodeo Dr Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
1700 W 3rd Ave Flint, MI 48504
4301 Farm Ln. East Lansing, MI 48824 [User]
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.assertPersistenceCapable(BrokerImpl.java:4536)
at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java:2538)
at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java:2400)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java:1068)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(EntityManagerImpl.java:695)
at Main.init(Main.java:87)
at Main.main(Main.java:34)

Manual setup, like the one recommended:
JDBCConfiguration conf = new JDBCConfigurationImpl();
     conf.setConnectionDriverName("org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver");
     conf.setConnectionURL("jdbc:hsqldb:mem:persist_backend");
        TableJDBCSeq seq = new TableJDBCSeq();
        seq.setConfiguration(conf);
     EntityManagerFactory emf =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("embeddables",
System.getProperties());
        EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();
        init(em);
        runQueries(em);

caused following:

2034  embeddables  ERROR  [main] openjpa.Runtime - Failed to create a
[...]
at Main.main(Main.java:41)

[...]
58  embeddables  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
2.0.0-beta3
Exception in thread "main" <openjpa-2.0.0-beta3-r422266:926797 fatal user
error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: A JDBC Driver or
DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName
property.
at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.schema.DataSourceFactory.newDataSource(DataSourceFactory.java:76)
at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.createConnectionFactory(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:836)
at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionaryInstance(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:594)
at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(MappingRepository.java:1489)
at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:507)
at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:432)
at org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.java:104)
at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDataRepositoryValue.java:68)
at org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.java:83)
at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataRepositoryInstance(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:939)
at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataRepositoryInstance(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:930)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:626)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:193)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:156)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:213)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:151)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:57)
at Main.main(Main.java:42)