openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0 release candidate
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:31:32 GMT
Hi Donald,
Sorry to do this, but I think I have to change my vote to a [-1] due to the
stress testing issues that Rick recently resolved [1].  I realize that we
will continue to find problems in the code even after a formal 2.0.0 release
is declared, but the TCK issue is giving us a handy excuse to get these
problems resolved in the base release.

I know that I am only one vote, but I think we should re-spin.

Thanks,
Kevin

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1630