openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] localized trace messages
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:39:44 GMT
Debug is as good of a name as any other of we need a new log channel, if we
need one.

I looked into it a big and DEBUG was removed when we were incubating. The
commit was revision 429535 and wasn't attached to a JIRA so the rationale is
hard to find - might have just been duplication between trace and debug.

-mike