openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] localized trace messages
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:43:13 GMT
Hi Pinaki,

That's a different definition of TRACE than I'm used to. I was under the
impression that trace *is* for developers. It's hard to find a consensus on
the Internet but I can point to this
I think sums it up.

If we do go with your definition of trace I'd argue that we need a new log
level which is for developers, not for users.