openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] localized trace messages
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:13:13 GMT
I am for Rick's argument. It is just the use of localized message in TRACE
are not consistent. I noticed that there are trace records that are
localized and some are not, so just want to get a consensus of what we
should target to do and what / if any action we need to reconcile the
inconsistency.

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.