openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] localized trace messages
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:38:15 GMT
We also floated around the possibility of providing an additional trace
option to trace out all messages in a specified language.  That would allow
us developers to ask for traces in a language we understand and also allow
users to read the traces by default.  IMO, for better or worse, many of the
TRACE level messages are geared toward the user and are essential for their
debugging as well as ours.

-Jeremy