openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming OpenJPA 2.0.0 release plans
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:16:39 GMT
I think we should try to get the basic OpenJPA 1.x compatibility issue
described in OpenJPA-1604 fixed in the base release.  (There's a larger
issued defined in the JIRA, but if possible, that could/should be queued for
a future release.)  The lack of pessimistic locking  may result in data
integrity issues in certain scenarios.

-Jeremy