openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCELED] [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0 release candidate
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:00:02 GMT
Hi folks,

I currently handle the TCK submissions and challenges for several Apache projects.

Please do not cancel the vote based on the TCK testing issues.  A challenge is not needed
as Oracle has pushed this through as a pass.  Donald can fill you in on the details.  This
has been considered a full pass by Oracle and no challenge is necessary.  I have been instructed
by Oracle to send you this message and encourage you to revive the vote on the current set
of binaries.  Any questions I can answer, feel free to ask and I will do what I can in a public
manner for which I have been allowed.  Please CC me on any responses you want me to respond
to since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

Jeff Genender