openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi and javax.persistence package versions.
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:16:21 GMT
Rick, once the updated specs are released, I'll upgrade our trunk code
(2.1.0-SNAPSHOT) using OPENJPA-1637 to use the updated specs -
    geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.1
    geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.1

If all goes well after a couple weeks of testing, we can then consider
upgrading 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT to these newer levels.

-Donald