openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Problems with exported Confluence wiki content again
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:47:38 GMT
Looks like the restore and upgrade of cwiki to Confluence 2.10.4 is
causing some macro problems again.  The {hide-from} doesn't seem to
work, so I had to edit the home page.  The usage of {code:none} and
{code:xml} is broken, so I'm editing the Downloads page right now to fix
that page.  The 2.0 Iterations page which uses the swizzle macro is
broken again.

I'll take a look at the other pages as time permits today, but reply to
this thread if you notice other pages that aren't formatted correctly.

-Donald