openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming OpenJPA 2.0.0 release plans
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:58:33 GMT
Hi Milosz,
I actually thought we were doing a pretty good job of updating the
documentation for the new JPA 2 level of functionality as we were
integrating the code changes.  Not sure what aspect of lock modes you are
referring to.  I can see where we have defined the new JPA 2 lock mode as
well as kept the old openjpa lock modes.

So, personally, I don't think we're too far off.  Of course, with enough
examples, I can be educated...  :-)  I know that we have your general doc
update JIRA.  But, maybe we need to open subtasks for the larger areas of
the documentation that still need some work.

Thoughts?
Kevin