openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging settings
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:25:37 GMT
Hi Craig,
We have found exceptions to the rules, but the order of property
configuration is documented in this section [1] of the manual.  Based on
what you have provided, my guess is that some of your persistence.xml
file(s) are overriding the system properties you are trying to set.

I don't personally use the system properties, but I would guess you need to
enclose the values in quotes.  So, I would try that for setting the
openjpa.Log property.

Good luck!
Kevin

[1]