openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging settings
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:39:38 GMT
Might be a bit of a tangent, but the kludge in pom.xml is something I added
a while back. I wanted a way to set a consistent log level for the general
build, and went with the openjpa.loglevel property. It might have been more
intuitive to just specify -Dopenjpa.Log=... on the maven command line. If I
remember correctly that wasn't passed along to surefire, or the PCEnhancer
task though.

Anyway that's why it ended up the way it is. It probably needs to be looked
at again though - it looks like it's intercepting Craig's logging settings
and overriding them.

-mike