openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA issues with 2.1.0 as fix version
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:51:38 GMT
Hi Milosz,

Regarding the writebehind items I was using the fix for as a goal. The
issues are still open (reopened) and shouldn't be considered done though.
When the time comes to release 2.1 they'll have to be re-targeted or
completed. I can un-target them though.

Looking at this
page<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=12310351&subset=-1>shows
the the remaining issues for each release. Since we don't have a 2.1.0
version, we should move the issues that you've found to 2.0.0 (I'll go ahead
and do that).

Thanks for pointing it out.

-mike