openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming OpenJPA 2.0.0 release plans
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:30:06 GMT
Hi All,

What worries me is that our documentation is still a JPA 1 documentation in many places. For
example we say only two lock modes are available, subqueries are possible only in WHERE clause,
etc. That is confusing, especially for JPA new-comers and might turn into quite a big job.
I am currently correcting the user manual in small steps but not able by any chance to fix
all the scattered inaccuracies before 2.0 time.

Regards,
Milosz