openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming OpenJPA 2.0.0 release plans
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:48:46 GMT
Everyone, please review the JIRAs you have assigned to you today and
either unassign yourself if you are not going to work on them, move them
to 2.1.0 (soon to be trunk) or remove the Fix Version so they'll be
placed in the backlog.  There are currently 43 issues assigned to the
2.0.0 release, which only a handful will be resolved before the 2.0.0
release.

I plan on cutting the 2.0.x branch later today and will start moving any
JIRAs left in 2.0.0 to either 2.1.0 or backlog as part of preparing the
branch for a beta3 release.

Thanks,
Donald