openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming OpenJPA 2.0.0 release plans
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 19:08:49 GMT
As we approach the March 19 branch creation for 2.0.0, please take time
to review JIRA issues that either you have opened or are assigned to
where the Fix Version is 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 and start reassigning to:

2.0.1 - maintenance release, which will not be open to just any patch
2.1.0 - next trunk release, which will be open to any patches
None - you have no intention of working on the issue in the foreseeable
future

Thanks,
Donald