openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject JIRA issues with 2.1.0 as fix version
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 12:32:02 GMT
Hello All,

I noticed the following issues have Fix Version field set to 2.1.0 but the code has been committed
into trunk. I suggest the Fix Version be changed to 2.0.0 or the code rolled back from trunk.

OPENJPA-1483 count (Distinct e) in JPQL gives wrong result when the id field is a compound
primary key
OPENJPA-1486 Lazy fetched embeddable should not be materialized in the query result
OPENJPA-1496 Fail to set temporal parameter
OPENJPA-1517 Reduce locking in LifecycleEventManager

There are also a few 2.1.0 items related to writebehind cache but from what I can see these
were rolled back.

Regards,
Milosz