openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache property
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:15:37 GMT
Hi,

Is this out there in a released version yet? If not, I'd like to
propose changing the name to openjpa.QueryStatementCache or merge it
with the QueryCompilationCache or do something less JDBC-specific in
the kernel.

I'm working on a non-relational plug-in to OpenJPA, and the
encroachment of JDBC into the core kernel is causing some problems
here and there.

Incidentally, one of my changes is to create a default no-op
implementation of the query statement cache, to avoid some NPEs.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907