openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent change causing TCK regressions
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:02:57 GMT
What's the failure?

1509 is much more likely than 1507, as it's a change to allow enums to
be assigned in bulk updates. It's within the realm of reason that JPQL
forbids such assignments -- I didn't check, and just assumed that the
lack of enum support was a holdover from the 1.4 days.

IMO, if that turns out to be the case, we should permit some sort of
option to enable enum modifications in bulk updates.

1507 is just a NPE check that should never be null in a JDBC
configuration.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey