openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From SreeAsh <srinivasulu.krist...@fs.mphasis.com>
Subject RE: While connecting MySql Server i am getting the Error For input string: "JDBC"
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 04:37:16 GMT

Thanks for reply,

     I given the same which you given the example in mail, but I am getting the same error.

Regards,
Srini

________________________________
From: Michael Dick [via OpenJPA] [mailto:ml-node+4541141-1472474111@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 7:23 PM
To: Srinivasulu.Kristnam
Subject: Re: While connecting MySql Server i am getting the Error For input string: "JDBC"

Hi Srini,

You need to replace hostname , port, and myDataBase in with the appropriate
values for your database.

For example :
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=testDatabase"/>

Regards,
-mike

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:19 AM, SreeAsh <[hidden email]<http://n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4541141&i=0>
> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>  I am new to the JPA, I am using the MySql Server to OpenJPa, while
> connecting to the databse throwing the following error.
>

> <openjpa-1.2.0-r422266:683325 fatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.util.UserException: A connection could not be obtained
> for driver class "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" and URL
> "jdbc:sqlserver://host\port;databaseName=MyDataBase".  You may have
> specified an invalid URL.
> Error For input string: "JDBC" and in
>
> pelase see the persistence.xml file
>
> <persistence-unit name="TestJpaPU" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

>    <class>com.test.jpa.TblCustAddress</class>
>    <class>com.test.jpa.TblCustContact</class>
>    <class>com.test.jpa.TblCustomer</class>
>    <properties>
>      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="user"/>
>      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="pass"/>
>      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
> value="jdbc:sqlserver://host\port;databaseName=Mydatabase"/>
>      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName"
> value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"/>
>    </properties>
>  </persistence-unit>
>
> please help me to fix this issue....
>
> regsrds
> Srini
> --
"JDBC", click here< (link removed) =>.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that
this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at mailmaster@fs.mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.