openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache property
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:50:12 GMT
Hi Patrick,
Yes, the QuerySQLCache property was first into the 1.2.x stream and the
functionality has been improved in the 2.0.x stream.  So, changing the name
might be difficult...  We've thought about an overall uber-optimization or
uber-cache property that would enable all of the associated caches.  But,
just merging one with another probably wouldn't fly with existing customers.

Kevin