openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:36:08 GMT
I'm using MacOSX 10.6.2, the Mac provided Sun 1.6.0_17 and Maven 2.2.1
for all my trunk builds (but Maven 2.0.10 works too.)  Everything was
working a few days ago.  Let me kick-off a complete build and see what
happens with the latest code.

BTW - I have the following maven options set as the 64bit 1.6 JVM
requires more memory -
   MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

-Donald