openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject How to set openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider to tcp for cluster of servers running same app on same machine.
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:01:15 GMT

Hi All,

How to set openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider to tcp if I have cluster of two
servers, running on same machine,  using same openjpa application ?

If serverA uses port 7001 to listen for cache change notifications then
serverB cannot listen to the same port. It complains saying "Address already
in use: JVM_Bind"

Hence is it even possible (and) if possible can some one please give me a
sample configuration for openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider.

Regards,
Ravi.