openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From SreeAsh <>
Subject While connecting MySql Server i am getting the Error For input string: "JDBC"
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:19:24 GMT

Hi ,

  I am new to the JPA, I am using the MySql Server to OpenJPa, while
connecting to the databse throwing the following error.

<openjpa-1.2.0-r422266:683325 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.util.UserException: A connection could not be obtained
for driver class "" and URL
"jdbc:sqlserver://host\port;databaseName=MyDataBase".  You may have
specified an invalid URL.
Error For input string: "JDBC" and in

pelase see the persistence.xml file

<persistence-unit name="TestJpaPU" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="user"/>
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="pass"/>
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"

please help me to fix this issue....

Sent from the OpenJPA Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message