openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding varaible content in Confluence from OpenJPA Builds
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:44:04 GMT
and adding some date substitution of when the last rsync ran would be
great too, so anyone could tell how old the static content is and if the
scripts are not running again....

That would also be helpful for search engines, to know which pages have
changed by updating the meta-data during the copy....

-Donald