openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding varaible content in Confluence from OpenJPA Builds
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:01:41 GMT
Worth a try, but the "cron" job right now isn't really a cron job, in
that I have to remember to manually run it every so often....  If we get
some update scripts working (current script just runs a rsynch to copy
the files from the autoexport directory over to our www directory), I'll
contact infra and see if there is a more permanent cron solution that we
can setup, or I can setup one of our geronimo.zones machines to run the
cron for us....

-Donald