openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "javadiahad@gmail.com" <javadia...@gmail.com>
Subject version field dont work when used in the embeddable class
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:06:45 GMT

Hi
In my application I have an embeddable class that contain some common fields
including version field .when I put version field in the main class
everything is good and OpenJPA increment the version field value and throw
optimistic exception when concurrent write occur .But when I put the version
field on the embeddable class  openJPA don’t do anything. Is this is a bug
in the OpenJPA ? or I am misusing the embeddable class?
Please help me
Thanks
Ahad Javadi