openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test regressions in the last 24 hours
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:21:50 GMT
Donald,

Rick's recent commit cleaned up the majority of the failures, but the two
you pointed out remain.  They appear to be related to using the same named
entity in multiple tests.  I traced the failure back to rev 826264, which
should not have caused these failures.  However, that commit did disable a
test which may have changed the run order of tests.  That, combined with
using duplicate table names is the likely suspect.  I'm working on a fix.

-Jeremy