openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.0-PFD2 and geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.0-CR5 for OpenJPA (2nd try)
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 18:30:51 GMT
+1

source archives build OK for me, legal stuff looks ok.  I wish the
LICENSE files were more correct but it's not enough to redo the vote.

I'm curious how you generated this if it doesn't already have an svn
tag.... IMO all releases should be done with the release plugin which
I would expect would generate the tags directly.

thanks
david jencks