openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi Aware Persistence Provider implementation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:49:57 GMT
There is also the Aries project over in the Apache Incubator, which is
proposing to develop several of the upcoming OSGi JavaEE RFCs, along
with the Blueprint application environment.  I'm hoping that some of the
RFC 143 work is already done by that project and just waiting on the
early access OSGi specs to be released before they can bring it into
their svn repo and share it with us....

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/aries.html

-Donald