openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <>
Subject Re: Web page footer
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:37:15 GMT
I'm a Confluence Admin and made the update.

Here are the steps in case anyone else wants to know:
1) log into cwiki
2) the "Browse" menu at the top right will have a Confluence Admin
option if you are an admin.
3) On the left click on Configuration -> Auto Export
4) Under "AutoExport Templates Management" scroll down and select "Edit
Template" for the OpenJPA space
5) make changes to the XML template and then "Save Changes"
6) after the changes are applied, copy the displayed XML and update the
backup copy in svn under openjpa/site/confluence_autoexport.xml and then
press "Back" at the bottom
7) In the "Rebuild exported spaces" section, scroll down and select
OpenJPA and then press "Export Space(S)"
8) Once the export is complete, press "Back" at the bottom

Craig L Russell wrote:
> Hi,
> We need to update the footer where our trademark notices are.
> Currently, it reads
> "Apache and the Apache feather logo are trademarks of Apache Software
> Foundation."
> We need to add OpenJPA, thus:
> Apache, the Apache feather logo, and OpenJPA are trademarks of Apache
> Software Foundation.
> I know that the site is generated by Confluence, but I don't know how to
> edit the footer. Can someone point me in the right direction?
> Thanks,
> Craig
> Craig L Russell
> Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System