openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Creation of 2.0.0-M3 branch next Monday at 1PM EDT
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:06:10 GMT
As soon as the fix for OPENJPA-250 is confirmed by Albert, I'll cut the
M3 branch.

My current plan is start working on the release notes Tuesday morning
and then try to get a M3 release candidate out by EoD Tuesday, unless
someone replies today that they would like more time to test the branch
before we start the release process....

-Donald