openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Aware Persistence Provider implementation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:58:00 GMT
Thanks Kevin for your answers. I'm using OpenJPA in Apache ODE which runs in
a OSGi environment(WSO2 Carbon platform). I tried OpenJPA 2.0, but there
were some issues with ODE's JPA queries. I'll try to port current
implementation to work with OpenJPA 2.0. I also think that it's better if we
can add OSGi support for OpenJPA 2.0 because I saw there are fixes in
Geranimo JPA spec jar for OSGi related issues. I'll create a patch for OSGi
related class loading issues and attach it to a JIRA.

Thanks in advance,
Milinda