openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Undocumented configurable properties
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:15:20 GMT

Hi All,
Running a small test program shows that following properties (list is
appended at the end of this message) are not documented in DocBook XML
though they are returned by
OpenJPAEntityManagerFactory.getSupportedProperties().

Please update the doc ./openjpa-project/src/doc/manual/ref_guide_conf.xml to
add the description for the property you "own". I will add a test to verify
that there is no undocumented property before milestone release.

If you as a "owner" think that the property should not be exposed (e.g. it
is for internal usage only), let me know. Because, in that case I will like
to add some mechanics to suppress their output in
OpenJPAEntityManagerFactory.getSupportedProperties().

------ List of undocumented properties ------------------------
openjpa.AggregateListeners
openjpa.CacheMarshallers
openjpa.DataCacheMode