openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: SingleFieldManager crash
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:43:25 GMT
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Daryl Stultz <daryl@6degrees.com> wrote:

> If it is not a bug, I'd like to request that the exception contain better
> information directing me to the problem.

I should note that if I set A.b to CascadeType.PERSIST I get this error:

<openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: The given instance
"com.sixdegreessoftware.apps.rss.model.ScheduleDay-2379" is not managed by
this context.
FailedObject: model.B-1

This is the message I would expect to get regardless of CascadeType.

--
Daryl Stultz