openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: privileged checks and serp
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:43:09 GMT
Patrick,

Is there any specific call path in question?

One of the path to verify if the privilege check is needed is to disable the
do-privilege and run the test bucket with Java 2 security profile. If the
tests run with no Java Security problem/exception, we should remove them for
performance reason, otherwise, it is required to make sure it passes with
the Java 2 security enabled.

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.