openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new JPA2 features
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:44:49 GMT
> Did something specific jump up as "seemingly-in-progress code"?

Hmm... the following issues come to mind:

- A number of methods have comments that trail off in mid-sentence

- it's not clear what classes are published APIs vs. internal-only

- there are a number of new public fields in some of the new classes,
which just seems odd stylistically.

- there are a number of unused public methods in classes that are not
designated as being published

I haven't done a thorough focused review, though, so these are mostly
just first-impression sorts of things.

-Patrick