openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open jpa2, geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec dependency is missing
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:14:24 GMT
There is no other repo for these, as they should only live in the Apache
snapshot repo and not get mirrored elsewhere....

I've republished the artifacts to the new nexus based repo (the EA2 was
published to the old snapshot repo on people.apache.org originally), so
they should be available until we release the final spec jar -
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec/1.0-EA2-SNAPSHOT/

-Donald