openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA site out of sync with wiki
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:11:56 GMT
I believe this used to be handled by a cron job in mprudhom account on
people (along with some site files that used to get served from his dir
before the website refresh), as I found a RSYNCSITE.sh.bk script there
that was setup to rsync our files over...

I've copied that file over to my dir on people and setup a cron dir and
crontab to run it every hour, so let's see if everything will be back to
  normal in a hour or so.....

-Donald