openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: [VOTE] release geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec 1.1.2]
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:02:59 GMT
FYI - In case we want to pull this into the 1.x branches once it is
released....

-Donald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] release geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec 1.1.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:05:47 -0700
From: David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
To: Geronimo Dev List (JIRA) <dev@geronimo.apache.org>

After some discussion with the openjpa folks it seems like its a good
idea to re-release our jpa 1 spec with an aritfactId of geronimo-
jpa_1.0_spec rather than the original 3.0 version number.  We don't
really have a plan for what to do when jpa actually gets a 3.0 spec,
but we don't have to deal with that for a bit.

This is the same as the previous geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec but with
updated build, license files, release profile, and of course
artifactId.  As an osgi bundle it imports what it exports.

Staged here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-021/

site staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/specs/geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec/1.1.2/