openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: SingleFieldManager.preFlushPC
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:00:56 GMT
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:

> Are there any timeout, deadlock or resource contention errors on the DB
> side?
>
> Not that I can see any evidence of. Nothing in logs and db is not throwing
an error related to it. There are some queries that take several seconds to
read the main table which is related to the table failing but they aren't
especially tight. How might I go about inducing a condition that could cause
a problem (IOW, in what situation would a long read/deadlock cause this
error?)

Thanks.

--
Daryl Stultz