openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-integration test failures.
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:10:09 GMT
Ravi,

Thanks for the additional info and log.  The log is showing a failure to
load the JDBC product derivation (below).  The provider will not get setup
properly without the JDBC PPD.  Based on the exceptions in the log, my guess
is that this is what is causing the failures.  Have you tried doing a full
clean build on the project root?  One or more of the component jars in your
local repo may be corrupt.

Some product derivations are being skipped. For information about
product derivation status, run:
java org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceProductDerivation:java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptio
n: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceProductDerivation

-Jeremy